Ambrosia walnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

sediener

New User
Steve
I'll be heading up to Jack's place (again) within the next two weeks, I can pony express some wood back for the Garner/Raleigh people if anyone needs some. If you guys are local, you really need to head out there and pick up some wood. He's got piles of it ready to find a new home and is a great guy to work with. I just picked up a log of QS pine for my workbench to be last week.

PM me if you need PE.

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Well, bugs do eat the stuff. See .here
C'mon Jack, get the camera out.

I'm not sure I want any of this in my shop... a surviving bug might eat my floor.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Only going as far as Greensboro Monday. If I can get to Jack's this weekend I can get it that far.

Will that work?

saw4you

New User
Jack
I will be at the sawmill most of the day on Saturday, if you all get a chance to come by just give me a call

Jack 919-669-1859

jerrye

New User
Jerry
I will be at the sawmill most of the day on Saturday, if you all get a chance to come by just give me a call

Jack 919-669-1859
That Sawduster guy won't be there will he? He keeps threatening me with bodily harm!:rotflm:

jerrye

New User
Jerry
OK, wires got crossed. I was thinking one thing and Jack another. So he asked that whomever wanted wood PM him with exactly what species and how many BF they wanted, turning stock included, and he'll make sure he gets it cut. He'll be headed west in a couple of weeks or so & will bring with him whatever is requested for the folks out there.

If you've not yet met Jack, I highly recommend going out to meet and talk with him. He's a good guy, even though he hangs around with that Sawduster feller...:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS