Amazon Smile

Grimmy2016

Board of Directors, Development Director
Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
@FlyingRon Anyway we can make a link to AmazonSmile part of the navigation? Would it make sense and help users find it more readily?

KenOfCary

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Last edited:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
We normally get right around $100 per quarter from Amazon Smile with no effort on our part. Our members simply elect to use smile instead of www and choose us as the beneficiary and at no cost to the member we receive a half penny per dollar they spend deposited directly into our checking account. Those half pennies add up to some real money.

Phil S

Board of Directors, President
Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Many of the companies that I build for use amazon for almost everything they buy. Not sure why I did not think of this before but I will strongly suggest they start using Smile with NCWW

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Secretary
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Can we put something in the new member sign-up, or on our new wix site to make people aware of this? A rotating ad for ourselves?

Phil S

Board of Directors, President
Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well that was easy. A great customer of mine said they will shift all of their Amazon purchases to Smile for NCWW.
That should get us $50 to $100 per month. Many of these young companies are using Amazon for all their supplies

Pdkennelly

Parley
User
My wife buys stuff on amazon on the time. is there a way to set a default in your Prime account?

EDIT: I just checked and she's got it set to Pencils of Promise which helps schools. But she's only used it 3 times. So, she needs to update her bookmark. lol.

Grimmy2016

Board of Directors, Development Director
Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Can we put something in the new member sign-up, or on our new wix site to make people aware of this? A rotating ad for ourselves?
Was already looking to see if we can create a banner ad for rotations!!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
If we set up a banner then the link address it points to should be set to _Amazon Sign-In

That probably got converted so it is smile.... /ch/26-3073531 That stands for charity # 26-3073531 - our EIN.

But let's move this discussion to an internal forum as there are issues involved with doing this.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS