A year already !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennbear

Glenn
I just noticed that it has been a year since I joined NCWW. :gar-Bi My shop is still not finished but now I have a lot more tools in it :rotflm: Along with the tools I have acquired some wonderful friends and woodworking knowledge I probably could not have obtained elsewhere :eusa_clap Thanks for a great year!!!!! :wsmile:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Happy Anniversary, i have one coming up next month. Your input here is great and you have added so much to this site.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Glenn, thank-you for a great year. As an "old-timer" around here I have seen this site change and evolve over the last almost 4 years. But this last year we have really reached our highest level of membership and participation, you are part of the catalysist behind that.

Dave:)

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Congratulations Glen:eusa_clap I have enjoyed reading your input and look forward to another year with you

M

McRabbet

Congratulations, Glenn! We've always enjoyed your posts. Happy Anniversary.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Congratulations Glenn, I can't believe it's only been a year. All I can add to that is that it's been a pleasure !:icon_thum

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
your welcome friend!:icon_cheers glad your still here and hope you stay a while longer!:icon_thum

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Happy Anniversary, Glenn! Thank you for your contributions to our merry band of WWers!

woodArtz

New User
Bob
It sure has been great to have you on the forum. Here's to another great year!! :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I just noticed that it has been a year since I joined NCWW.
Really? It seems so much longer! Eh...I mean...wow, time goes quickly, doesn't it! :rolf: Good to see a strain of WGD made it all the way into Virginia.

Keep on posting Glenn :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS