A Small Tool Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I have made a few small projects using pocket hole joinery with a Kreg Jig. One of the small portable jigs with 2 holes. Well, I am in the process of building a changing table/dresser for my Granddaughter using some plans my Daughter picked out. The plans called for lots of doweled joints, something that I have never been very good at making. So I got 'permission' to upgrade my Kreg Jig.

This is the Kreg K3 Master System. The kit came with the small (3") face clamp and Rockler also included the large (6") face clamp. I also picked up the right angle clamp.

Can't wait to start using this system.

Kreg_Jig_004.JPG

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
I have made a few small projects using pocket hole joinery with a Kreg Jig. One of the small portable jigs with 2 holes. Well, I am in the process of building a changing table/dresser for my Granddaughter using some plans my Daughter picked out. The plans called for lots of doweled joints, something that I have never been very good at making. So I got 'permission' to upgrade my Kreg Jig.

This is the Kreg K3 Master System. The kit came with the small (3") face clamp and Rockler also included the large (6") face clamp. I also picked up the right angle clamp.

Can't wait to start using this system.

Nice!! That's on my list too.....

M

McRabbet

I bought a Kreg K3 Master System when they first came out several years ago and it is one of the best "tools" (actually a jig) in my shop. It is easy to learn to use, promotes sturdy joinery and works like a dream -- for my few money-making projects, it is a real asset. You'll love it!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Anything to do with pocket screws with the name Kreg on it has to be good. Thank you Craig Somerfeld. I own a couple of the original A-2's, one of which I converted to clamp in the front. Also have two of the K2000's, along with several of the single hole jigs (cheapest way to buy a new bit) and a rocket (two holes.) Last year, at the show, I bought a couple of the drilling guide blocks that fit the K-3 and K-4. I've already figured how to make it into a front clamp. Once you own a Kreg, you will figure new ways for a lot of jobs. I'm currently looking at the mini. Klingspor has the best price on the mini, even before discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS