A positive online ordering experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

New User
Bear
Too often I tend to be quite generous with my complaints of companies and their service or lack there of but not so generous with expressing gratitude to those deserving.

I would like to offer my gratitude to a company I recently ordered from and that is Wood N Whimsies. One of my biggest gripes with online companies is their absurd charges for shipping; I will often pay more from another vender who has higher prices for an item but reasonable s & h fees.

I placed an order with Wood N Whimsies that came to a little more than $100.00 and was quoted $10 and a few cents for shipping. The order was shipped promptly and I received a notice that a credit of $5 and some cents had been issued because shipping was less than quoted, it was a first for me and I was impressed.

Then I received a Holdfast vacuum system from them Saturday that had a problem. I called Jim yesterday and explained my dilemma. He said that he would call the company about it but it would probably be a couple of hours or so before I heard from him. Well, about 20 minutes later, I received a phone call from John, the tech support person for Holdfast. Extremely helpful and walked me through the problem and it was resolved in about 20 minutes. Great, however, what surprised me was a couple of hours later, Jim from Wood N Whimsies called to make sure that my problem had been resolved to my satisfaction, now I am really impressed. A shipping adjustment was also made on this order.

So, based upon the two experiences I have had with Wood N Whimsies, I would highly recommend them. Fantastic service and their prices are very competitive.

http://www.woodnwhimsies.com/hobbyline.html

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
That sounds like honest business and great folks to me. Thanks for sharing your experience Bear. :icon_thum People are so quick to share negative experiences, but so slow to share good ones.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Great to hear about companies still put the customer first. :thumbs_up Like you I will pay a little more for good service. I will add their site to my bookmarks for future use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS