A new one from Apex

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Hi To All
My name is Nick and I am new to the site. I have been all over it for the last few days and I think it is GREAT. I have enjoyed wood working for about 8 years now. For the last 5 years my wife has let me have my shop in the garage. I work out there when I can and have started turning and love it. I have been a electrician for 29 years now. I am laid up with a broken foot but still try to spend some time in the shop. I do not last long on one leg but try. I am looking forward to posting more pictures and seeing yours. I have a photo album set up on the site now and have more pictures to upload. Thanks to all of the people that make this site possible. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_danc

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Nick, sorry to hear about the foot, but you are probably getting some much needed rest :icon_thum I've seen some of your turnings and the lathe seems to be agreeing with you. I look forward to seeing more of your creations.
Dave:)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard We seem to have have a fairly large Apex contingent, if you don't mind what sub-division are in. I'm in Abbington of 64

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Steve
I am in the Hollandcrossing subdivision off of Olive Chapel just past Apex Barbecue

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Nick, welcome to NCWW. I am glad you could join us here and I look forward to reading your input to our forums.

D L

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Nick. I'm sure several members here will be happy to hear that a full-blooded electrician has joined the site as we get plenty of dialog about wiring this and that. We've got a great group here and know that you'll enjoy everything about the site. BTW - my daughter lives in Homestead Park, also off Olive Chapel Rd, just west of Kelly Road. I've retired from working in RTP and now live in Hendersonville. See you around the site.

Welcome aboard.

Rob

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi Nick,

Welcome to the North Carolina Woodworker's site.

Sorry to hear about the broken foot. Sounds like you should get a workbench stool and work on smaller projects for a while... so you can stay off the foot but in the shop.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors