A heck of a mess in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Lucky my wife is a southern girl, form the south part of honshu, She just talked with her sister and all her family are ok.

TedAS

New User
Ted
Earl
Glad to hear you got good news from the family.

I feel so bad for all of those folks, they sure do need our help and prayers.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Earl, It sure is a mess over there. I can't imagine being in that kind of devestation. Glad to hear that all of your wife's family is OK.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
That is great news Earl - this is a very sad thing that has happened - not only in Japan but other places have been hit hard from earthquakes as well the past few weeks

nelsone

New User
Ed
Glad to hear that Earl. Everyone I know says their family is doing well.

Although my company was not directly affected there will be residual effects, supply chain problems etc. Really a bad situation over there

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Earl thanks for the good news...Seems like nothing bad news has been coming over.

Anyone hear from Guy N Paradise? I believe he is stationed over there in am army school.

Dean Maiorano

New User
Dino
I think mess doesn't even begin to describe it. I heard earlier today on the news that there was a 70% chance that they will receive another MAJOR quake (7+ on Richter scale, I believe they said). I pray that isn't going to happen...

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
That is truly great news Earl. Like others have said, it seems like nothing but bad news is coming from over there.

bpeck

New User
Brian
My 86 year old father lost his house to a wildfire out in Silver City NM last week (no one hurt, even got the cats out). When I talked to him over the weekend he was more concerned with what's happening in Japan. One of those instances where there's always someone worse off. I think it gave him some solid perspective. He said he just lost 'stuff'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors