A Good Day - With a Small Bummer

Status
Not open for further replies.

flatheadfisher

New User
Michael
My brother bought a new house - he was happy to move out of his condo. This is especially true since his little boy is four years old and loves to play outside. I went to his house and helped him build one of those wooden swing set / play house things. I took my air compressor and lots of tools. I was glad I did. That thing had lots of long lag screws and nuts and bolts. I couldn't believe how complicated that thing was. We got it together and had some fun working on it.

He only lives about 20 miles from the Woodworkers Supply in Graham. I was excited to visit that store for the first time - especially since I got paid yesterday :eusa_danc . We got there and the place was closed! For some reason, I figured it would stay open like the BORGS. Oh well, I will know next time.

407596576_oEPyo-M.jpg

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Good looking swingset.Did you put it together then read the plans.I tried it that way once,had to break out the plans.Tony

flatheadfisher

New User
Michael
My brother was the brains on this and I just supplied the tools and extra hands. He is a "by the book" guy so, we went by the directions. That was probably the best thing, I would have had to unbuild it I am sure...

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Double good on ya. You helped your brother move & put the fun together, and you found a another source for feeding WGD. :icon_thum

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Nice job, Mike. And the weather yesterday was absolutely great. Nothing like sharing a project with a good bud.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
You did a good thing, both for your brother and your Nephew. He looks very happy in the picture. I built one similar many years ago and the instructions are a must!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS