A fence for my router table

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
How about a tongue and groove set up? Cut a groove in each of the inside vertical edges on both fence halves then cut tongues on the edges of your inserts to be flush with the face. You could cut the tongues on a piece of stock about 24-36" long then cross cut it to match the height of your fence and have a bunch of inserts available.

D L

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
shoot,,after looking at everyones shop,,jigs,,projects,,im thinking or breaking my camera and not letting anyone in my shop from this site,,lol.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Thats it NCpete,,were going to have to do something about our shops, it will be the great shop overhouls of summer 2006,,besides I think im deploying this fall,,so I will have to put in some shop miles, enough for 7 months,,

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
a 7 month deployment?? Who will take care of the proper care and feeding of your ww machinery???

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
I already told the wife that you have free reign over the shop,,if you call needing anything to let you take it or use it,,she said ok,,all he as to do is call so I can be here

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
incredibly generous of you. Of course, you will have to show me how to use most of the big stuff before then. :cool:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
You suck!!! I have not had any shop time (or web time to amount to anything in 2 weeks).

Nice job Insom. I am sure you will be quite happy with it. Speaking of which, how you liking the master lift?

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
Nice Work and Thank you . This is exactly what I was looking for to use with my new Bisemeyer fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS