a couple more for tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
the first is sassafras from Stevie and has the pith running right down the middle. :dontknow: and it's already starting to split. might make it, might not.:confused_ and the second one is um..... has a great personality! yeh thats it personality.:rotflm:

IMG_31182.JPG

who's personality? I dunno.....

IMG_31211.JPG

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
The folks in the nursing homes will love them. Personality and all, splits or no splits.:icon_cheers Thanks.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Oh split ones are OK ? :eek: Dang man, I got twice as many as I showed then :rotflm:

Fred .......extra points for the "bull cookie" factor :icon_thum :gar-La; actually I have a couple of those " personality" ones in the works too :banana:

I really like the sassafras one bro :icon_cheers

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Oh split ones are OK ? :eek: Dang man, I got twice as many as I showed then :rotflm:

Fred .......extra points for the "bull cookie" factor :icon_thum :gar-La; actually I have a couple of those " personality" ones in the works too :banana:

I really like the sassafras one bro :icon_cheers

Splits have character too:elvis::cool::wwink:. Achually the split ones can never be duplicated, ever..... That makes them rare:swoon::wink_smil. And unique.:wrolleyes:. Conversation pieces amongst family and friends. So, if your weedpot develops a split, send it to me to distribute among the shut ins that will appreciate them. :icon_thum:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS