A continuation of the finishing series “The Spraying Workshop” sign up page!

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
Hmmm, I thought I was on a waitlist of more than 2 folks. I was asked if I could come to the November 11 workshop as a last minute replacement for someone else but couldn't make it at the time. Musta missed a communication somehow. Look forward to the next one if/when it happens.
Thanks again for doing these sessions for the members.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Hmmm, I thought I was on a waitlist of more than 2 folks. I was asked if I could come to the November 11 workshop as a last minute replacement for someone else but couldn't make it at the time. Musta missed a communication somehow. Look forward to the next one if/when it happens.
Thanks again for doing these sessions for the members.
May I be added for future workshops? thank you.

- Phil Klein
Ray, you are still on the wait list for this workshop at # 6.

Phil, you are already on the list at # 8.

Just for clarification, here is the list I have for the next "Spray Finishing" workshop. No date has been set yet for this workshop.

USER NAMENICKNAME
Roger45Roger
mquan01Mike
Ed FasanoEd
Dee2Gene
Barry WBarry
woodlaker2Ray
blackhawkBrad
PhilCKPhil
JReddingJohn
golfdadDirk

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
We need a new Thread for this workshop! Was this for the old Nov. 11 '23 workshop or is there another one planned for this year, '24? I thought I was on the list but I see now I'm not... Hmmmm

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
This is the "Wait List" that remained after the 11/11/23 workshop.

Michael, you were at that workshop so I took you off the list. If you want to attend another session I can put you back on.

IMG_3468.JPG

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors