8 stitches later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

New User
David
A day without bleeding is a day I haven't been in the shop.:gar-Bi

:rotflm:Man, you sound just like me. I leave a blood offering every time I do anything toward working with my logs or for that matter, pretty much anything else I try to do. Guess I'm a klutz. Sorry to hear about the stitches. I avoid needles like that plague and if at all possible, I'll CA that sucker in a heartbeat and keep on keeping on.

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
Sheeze,guess ya ain't never heard of crazzy glue,papertowels an duct tape. Wouldn't know what ta do without em :gar-La; :gar-La; OOP'S that wern't very nice ,now was it:no:Anyway sorry ta here about your oops.:saw:

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
It was a pretty nasty cut, but it should heal pretty quick it was a nice and clean cut. I am a fan of the CA and move on, but this one was a bit outta that range.

gdoebs

New User
Geoff
yikes, good luck with the healing!

It helps to have first responder training with a fire department and a mom that was a nurse. Worst accident (knock on wood) I had was removing a new router bit from the router. Cut through the tip of my finger and finger nail. Nothing a little paper towel and blue tape couldn't fix!

mikeacg

New User
Mike
Here's to a quick recovery, Gary! This time of year it is hard to be finishing up gifts with one hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS