2018 NCWW Raffle Tickets On Sale - Drawing at Picnic on May 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobraguy

Clay
Corporate Member
To aid in Dennis' and any other users with the same issue, Papa Smurf functions properly for me, though it does ask me if I want to leave the page. If I select yes, I can still step back to this page, but lose some history. I am running W7-SP1, Build 7601 and Firefox 57.0.4 if that helps. At least for the time being. I refuse to "upgrade" to version 10 of the windows virus on my home machines and will transition to some version of Linux soon.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
I'll make sure to post links to buy tickets with each announcement. Other than that, I doubt anyone is going to look into this since we will be transitioning to a new site in the hopefully near future.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorry, but the banner doesn't show on my header main page. I was able to find it in the thread, though. May need to keep the thread at the top then.

You've probably got an ad-blocker running if you're not seeing banner ads. Please turn it off for this site, then. There could be other reasons but that is the most common.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Maybe we should think of a fixed thread for those who have ad blockers installed. Many people installed ad blocker years ago and don't even remember having done so. Like me. What!

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Maybe we should think of a fixed thread for those who have ad blockers installed. Many people installed ad blocker years ago and don't even remember having done so. Like me. What!

I don't understand what you are referring to. What is a fixed thread and what content would we put there that isn't already in this thread.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Look in some other sites and you'll likely notice that one or more threads always remain in the top position; doesn't scroll down...ever.
Some people have probably forgotten they ever installed ad blocker and have no idea why they can't see the banner.
But it will not affect the threads, Help your readers out...

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Jeremy,
Great job in securing products for the raffle prizes!

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Second batch of tickets bought - looking forward to all of those prizes that I am going to win again this year! :eusa_danc

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Second batch of tickets bought - looking forward to all of those prizes that I am going to win again this year! :eusa_danc

Well, Raymond, I bought my sixth set of tickets last night; you may not win as much as you did in 2017.:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS