2012 NCWW Picnic Sign Up Sheet

If you plan to attend, how many will be in your party?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I'm confused, (what's New :rotflm:) I thought signups were the poll not the messages. I know I entered myself and gail in the Poll.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
There were people in the poll who didn't posting, like me :D and people like Cathy who posted and were not in the poll. I combined the two lists and this is what I got

aplpickr 2
b4man 2
Berta 3
bitbight 3
BKind2Anmls2
cpw 2
cskipper 2
ebarr 2
JackLeg 2
KenOfCary 2
meredj 2
Mike Davis 3
MikeH 3
mquan01 2
Partman 3
PeteM 2
Rob 2
RonJ103 2
SawBuck 2
sawman 2
ScottM 2
SgtSnafu 2
shaf2376 2
steelwheel1999 2
SteveColes 2
Tarhead 2
Tim Sherwood 2
Timmy 5
TracyP 2
uncledavid 2

Bill Clemmons 1
bwat 1
dpsnyder 1
Glennbear 1
James Davis 1
McRabbet 1
richlife 1
scsmith42 1
tar1heel 1
Woodman2k 1

Total 78

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Where is everbody? :dontknow: Is everyone waiting until the last minute to sign up.

This is going to be a great event as it always has been in the past. Quit procrstinating and sign up.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

- Ken.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am hoping to attend. This is a great event and all who can should attend. I searched but could not find the start time - hopefully in the morning as I will need to be heading back to Raleigh by 2:30

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
We'll plan to start setup around 9:30 - 10:30 & have some demonstrations & activities before Lunch @ Noon. Following Lunch we'll have some Door Prizes & the Raffle Drawing as well as announcing the BOD Election Results. There may be a wood run but it hasn't been confirmed.

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
Re: Name Tags

Suzanne and I will be there.

Dennis and Scott, I'm only about 20 minutes from Dan Nicholas Park, so I can help with the setup or anything that you need.

Charley

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Wife says I can go to the picnic, as long as I bring her too. So, that's Beth and I.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
We'll have tables set up for tool & book/magazine swaps if anyone wants to contribute. Bring your unused and unwanted tools and let someone else have them to gather dust on - or not - for awhile. One man's trash is ALWAYS another man's treasure here.........

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Re: Name Tags

Carla and I will be in attendance (I keep posting reply in wrong thread, it seems).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors