2011 Picnic Photo Gallery Please add Your Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Re: 2011 Picnic Photo Gallery

I created the gallery for members to upload to. I did not take any photos. I feel sure there will be some photos soon as I saw many cameras there.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member

Yes, we were talking about that at lunch today. It seemed like a lot of pictures were taken but none have shown up.

cskipper

Cathy

I don't remember who was taking pictures, but it seemed like he took a lot.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy

Someone took pics of all of the raffle winners. Those would be great pics for the gallery.

GoToLeep

New User
Dan
It was bwhitney that was taking a lot of pics. He is my next door neighbor. I will see him tomorrow, in fact, we are taking a trip up to scott's place to pick up some qswo and cypress. I will let him know and I am sure he will be glad to post pics soon!! :gar-Bi

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Thanks! I haven't found myself yet, but I did find a picture of 2 of my "Young'ns" at my shaving horse and a picture of my of my unfinished fish bowl carving, so I am pretty sure I was there... :)

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I forgot to bring my camera.

Can everyone go back to Ritter Park this weekend so I can take a few shots? :gar-La;

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Hey Bob, thanks for posting the pics, and thank your wife for taking them. Guess she really did take more than you thought.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors