2008 Calendar Contest - winners & prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

New User
Monty
Once again, it was a great contest - lots of nice entries to pick from, and the final entries will certainly make a fine looking calendar. Thanks to all who participated.

Anyway, here are the final standings and the prizes they will receive:

Cover contest:
wsd1089 - Klingspor ROS
Project Entries:
  1. walnutjerry - 9" try square
  2. woodArtz - Makita 18V drill
  3. Rocker - Freud Router
  4. JackLeg - Bosch 10.8V driver
  5. Larry Rose - Whiteside rabbeting bit set
  6. NC Scroller - Tenon router bit set
  7. wsd1089 - Forrest chopmaster blade
  8. cskipper - 3" try square
  9. DaveO - Woodjoy cutting gauge
  10. mtrager - Pen blanks assortment (32)
  11. mshel - Veritas bar gauge heads
  12. skeeter - African woods pen blanks (32)

That's a really nice list of prizes - all well-deserved. Congratulations to all the winners, and to everyone who helped make the contest a success. And of course, many thanks to SteveColes for his generosity in providing such a nice list of goodies, as well as his continued support of this site.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Excellent!!! Thanks again everyone!! Thanks for you votes and thanks for running the contest & the prizes!!!

Chris

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Congradulations to all the winners, this will be an exceptional calendar:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I also want to thank Monty for organizing this contest. He has done a fabulous job, much better than I did.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

A BIG round of applause:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap to Monty.

Next year I will try to find someone to produce an 18 month calendar.:eusa_danc

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Congradulations to all the winners, this will be an exceptional calendar:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I also want to thank Monty for organizing this contest. He has done a fabulous job, much better than I did.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

A BIG round of applause to Monty.

Next year I will try to find someone to produce an 18 month calendar.:eusa_danc

AMEN !!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Jerry

skeeter

New User
Charles
I would also like to thank everyone for their votes. Everyone involved with the contest did a great job!

woodArtz

New User
Bob
I'd like to chime in here and add my thanks and appreciation. I'm still floored by all the kind votes and the well run contest. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Another big THANK YOU to all involved with the contest and to the voters! You're all a great bunch of folks, and I privileged to be associated with you.

childe

New User
Chris
Congratulations to all the winners!:eusa_clapI hope to put something in contest next year.

Chris

DavidF

New User
David
That would be interesting if you could find a publisher for a relatively small number of copies.

When I was up in NH the local "Friends of the library" produced a recipe book for very little money. No idea who did it though

sapwood

New User
Roger
Ditto on thanks to Monty, Steve, and the talented woodworkers that have assembled the 2008 Calendar. I look forward to a truly great looking calendar and smile while gazing at this month's clock by Big Mike. Of course next month, DavidF's demilune table will grace my wall :eusa_clap :eusa_danc :eusa_clap

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS