20" Jet Planer found on another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
No affiliation:

"JET 20" PLANER 3HP 220V- SINGLE PHASE- 1.5 YEARS OLD USED MAYBE 10 TIMES- MACHINE IS IN PRISTINE CONDITION, WORKS PERFECT AND IS DEAD ACCURATE AND STILL HAS ORGINAL KNIVES INSTALLED. LOCATED IN CHARLESTON, SC - $1,000.OBO AND EXTRA SET OF NEW GOOD QUALITY KNIVES- $150 OBO - CONTACT DAVID - 843 552 5242 OR dotey@sc.rr.com"

Doug

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
icon14.gif
I know David Otey and all of his tools are in new condition as he is not a woodworker by profession. He is upgrading his planner to a 24 inch top of the line unit by Felder which he has already done with all the rest of his machinery. He is definately someone I would have no problem buying from or trusting his word.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Perhaps a rule should be explained to the new guy??? Allan, this alleged 20" planer doesn't exist until photo's of it have been posted here, so this, of course, will not count as your official gloat, but congratulations on acquiring (collecting?) a fine machine!:eusa_danc

cskipper

Cathy
Perhaps a rule should be explained to the new guy??? Allan, this alleged 20" planer doesn't exist until photo's of it have been posted here, so this, of course, will not count as your official gloat, but congratulations on acquiring (collecting?) a fine machine!:eusa_danc
:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm: The no pic's - it didn't happen may well be one of the few "rules" in this group! I saw that it had been grabbed - will save the acknowledgment

Allan Campbell

New User
Allan
oops forgot to upload the picture

Ok, sorry about the rule.

In the process of cleaning it up I found dirty contacts in the magnetic starter which sometimes prevented it from starting, but they were easy to clean. Next I need to install new sharp blades, but otherwise it seems to be perfect.

Attachments

• 100_0120.jpg
    100_0120.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 201

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Re: oops forgot to upload the picture

that deserves a big YOU SUCK!!:eusa_danc:):lol: your shop makes mine look like a toy store...CONGRATS!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yes, that officially earns you a most respectful and coveting YOU SUCK double - for the giant planer, and the cavernous shop...I bet you get a heck of an echo in there :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Wow! That was fast. You have a cool new tool, a great looking shop, and you've learned a valuable lesson about posting pixs :lol:

A well earned YOU SUCK!

With envy,
Roger

BTW, did I meet you and your wife at TWA meeting a few months ago???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors