2 new projects done

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Hey, you're comming along! I just wish I could get some time to get something done! Nice work.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Andy, I couldn't see you projects, due to the work your doing on your site. But I did see the new flash intro....excellent!!
Dave:)

Arcrist

New User
Andy
Im having problems with the flash intro actually, it shouldnt have the death metal music that I heard it playing, that was a mistake. It should be playing techno only.

edit: ok its working correctly now.

Thanks for the compliments! :D

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I like the techno music over the death metal for the website..but that's all. At least instruments are actually played in death metal. Still can't access the site though.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Alright, I see the projects now. I like the curved divider in one of the boxes a lot :eusa_clap Your dog is really cute, is it still a pup, it looks that way in the first 2 but it looks older in the last ones. I am still having problems with the link back to your home page once in your site..sorry I'm a problem maker.

Arcrist

New User
Andy
Alrighty fixed the home link. Wally is almost a year old now. The early pics were taken the day after I got him, he was 6 weeks old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS