1000 posts... yipee

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
I finally made it to 1000. I know it's a paltry figure compared to DaveO or jeff..., but I'm a bit shy :wink_smil. I may not be posting much over the next few weeks since I'm off to Manila, Philippines. I'll try to stay in touch... :cool:

RayH

New User
Ray
Bob,

Some folks will do anything to stay warm, but Manila?:wink_smil

Have a great trip, and -- oh yeah -- Congratulations on the big 1K posting:eusa_clap

Ray

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Congratulations Bob ! 1k is good, now it's time to hunker down and go for more.:icon_thum

Good luck on the trip !

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Bob, your 1000 posts have made this site a much better place. Thanks for the contributions. Don't forget to get me an envelope on your trip :wwink:

Dave:)

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Congratulations Bob on your first 1k looking forward to your next - I pray that you have a safe and wonderful trip

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Thanks for posting one thousand times on here, as Dave said the site is a better place because of it.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Congrats on the 1K Bob! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Please send some pics from the Phillipines! :icon_thum

Greybeard

New User
Pat
Bob,
Congratulations on hitting the 1000 post mark! Keep it up and maybe if you try real hard, you could catch DaveO.
Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS