1 Year, 52 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
And counting. I missed my anniversary but see that everyone else wants to celebrate theirs so, not wanting to be left out, here is my announcement. Seems like longer but time does fly when you're having fun. Would like to thank all for the advice and encouragement I have received from this group. This is a pretty good place to be!!

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Yay Geoff,:rotflm:. You're a nut dude. I am glad that you are here to keep it real, lil brother. Now where is Jimmy.
Hey, wait I've been here for a while myself.
Love being here that is for sure.
Some real good folks here, and sound advice for sure.
I look forward everyday to check in and see the cool projects everyone is working on.
I got allot to learn yet and love learning or trying new techniques from the folks here.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I've got to agree with Mac Bro', you are over the top. I'm not sure when my anniversay really was because the real date I joined might coulda been when I was fixin' to get ready, to maybe think about, maybe possibly getting my butt off of the lurking mode and joining.:gar-La;

ps. see I used it.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
I've got to agree with Mac Bro', you are over the top. I'm not sure when my anniversay really was because the real date I joined might coulda been when I was fixin' to get ready, to maybe think about, maybe possibly getting my butt off of the lurking mode and joining.:gar-La;

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Geoff, your 1 yr. & 52 days of participation have helped to make this site what it is. That is very appreciated...seriously :icon_thum
You made me start thinking. I've been a member since 8/16/05. So that's 3 years, 6 months and 9 days (at midnight tonight) or 1,289 days, or 111,369,600 seconds.
And I have probably been on-line at least 6 hours a day for a total of 7,614 hours or 317¼ days or 27,410,400 seconds.
When the heck do I sleep :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

Dave:)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Geoff, your 1 yr. & 52 days of participation have helped to make this site what it is. That is very appreciated...seriously :icon_thum
You made me start thinking. I've been a member since 8/16/05. So that's 3 years, 6 months and 9 days (at midnight tonight) or 1,289 days, or 111,369,600 seconds.
And I have probably been on-line at least 6 hours a day for a total of 7,614 hours or 317¼ days or 27,410,400 seconds.
When the heck do I sleep :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

Dave:)

All this math! :swoon: :rotflm:

Congrats on the milestone, or actually the mile and a half stone. Do they have a stone at the mile and half? :icon_scra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS