Search results

1. M

Egg Beater

Thanks Mike. His Stanley SW No.2 caught my eye first. It was a creampuff in excellent condition. I didn’t have $200 on me so I settled on the drill for $15.
  2. M

Egg Beater

Was at a local flea market and found a pristine Miller Falls egg beater drill. Happy day.
  3. M

Bora 4x8 centipede support.

Brand new Bora Centipede 4x8. Used once. Did not work for my purpose. Folding saw horses worked better. $125
  4. M

Christmas Gifts

Wow Rob that was excellent and brought back many great memories. Randy brought out the collector in me and helped me find many of the great planes I own. We never found me an elusive Stanley No1 but we got close a few times.
  5. M

Christmas Gifts

Rob thanks for the kind words. Yes same Randy. I need to put all my planes up for sale for people who will put them to work.
  6. M

Christmas Gifts

Thank you very much Scott.
  7. M

Christmas Gifts

I have been away from the forum for many years. Trying to get back in the spirit of woodworking. These were made in remembrance of my good friend Randy.
  8. M

Mirka Abranet vs Autonet

Just an FYI for small projects I buy the multi grit packs of the Xtract so I don’t have a glut of certain grits. The stuff lasts so long you can get a lot of use out of a single multi pack.
  9. M

Mirka Abranet vs Autonet

I can say I switched to the 3M Xtract and it was a game changer for me. Used on Festool sanders and CT36 the best dust collection of anything I have tried.
  10. M

YouTube Woodworking

For any hand tool diehards I recommend watching Franks channel. https://youtube.com/@FranksWorkbench
  11. M

YouTube Woodworking

I fixed my post to be more clear, thanks.
  12. M

YouTube Woodworking

Sorry I meant “guys” as generic people who post woodworking content on YouTube. Some of my favorites are Jon Peters, Frank’s Workbench, Kobeomsuk Furniture and Thomas Johnson Antique Restoration for repairs.
  13. M

YouTube Woodworking

Does anyone watch the woodworking people who post on YouTube for new project ideas? What is your favorite? Also if you do why does the PVA white glue used in some foreign countries look like the icing for cinnamon rolls?
  14. M

Hello From Greensboro

Hi Mike, great work!!
  15. M

How good is the dust collection on a track saw?

I recently purchased the Makita SP6000J, my first track saw, and use it with a Festool CT33 and was very impressed with the dust collection.
  16. M

Stanley No. 813 Brace

Ernie came through with what he said I need is a "jaw spring" Super friendly and responsive and highly knowledgeable about old woodworking tools. Sending it out tomorrow. The "nhplaneparts" guy replied he did not have one and was in need himself. Thanks for everyones help!! I sure miss having...
  17. M

Sketch-up Ver 17

I have tried Fusion 360 and also Aspire. Both seem user friendly but the learning curve appears steep. My focus is looking for a CAD program to use with a CNC that will generate file paths. If you are looking for a basic CAD type program for free maybe try CadStd. CadStd.com -- CAD Software If...
  18. M

Sketch-up Ver 17

Nothing is "free" with Google. I found a download for Sketchup 2017 and it worked around 4 times but now it will not load the main page. Sounds like we went down the same path.
  19. M

Live edge everything: How long will the trend last?

Live edges WITH epoxy pours.......
  20. M

Stanley No. 813 Brace

I have sent messages to both referrals. I will update if I get a replacement. Thanks

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS