Search results

1. blazeman45

Power Tools, Clamps, and Hardware

Please contact Matt directly as he provided me with the list and I posted it to try and help him out.
  2. blazeman45

The tools are in Biscoe but he may bring them to you.
  3. blazeman45

Listing for a friend whose dad owned a cabinet shop and passed away. There are multiple items as listed below. Please contact Matt directly for further information and photos. His contact info is at the bottom of the page. Thanks for looking! Wood Working Shop Sell Items 1: Bessey Clamps /...
  4. blazeman45

Seeking advice - building 50 x 100 shelter

Phil, Contact Rafael at New Horizon Buildings in Franklinville and let them quote it for you. I could not be more pleased with their work. Great customer service and attention to detail. They just built two buildings for me!
  5. blazeman45

Metal building suppliers/installers in NC

Just ordered mine for the new shop and just completed one for our RV. If you want to PM me your number I’d be happy to fill you in on what I have learned over the last several months. Mine passed inspection with no insulation. Hope I can help! Steve
  6. blazeman45

**FREE** Hickory, Hard Maple, and Soft Maple

There is a little left over… I can send a pic if you want… going to the burn pile this weekend
  7. blazeman45

***Pending Pickup***
  8. blazeman45

As we continue to pack the shop for our move in March, we have a good selection of cutoffs consisting mainly of hickory with a small amount of hard and soft maple. If you know someone who has a smoker these would be ideal or they could also be used for small projects. I would prefer someone take...
  9. blazeman45

Moving Sale

Kerf is thinner than recommended by saw stop and the kerf is thinner than the riving knife so the board binds.
  10. blazeman45

Moving Sale

Got you down for them.... PM Sent
  11. blazeman45

Moving Sale

Building a new house and I have several items I am looking to "move" before I move the shop. Porter Cable Dovetail Jig... Lightly used and has the original box and manual - $20 Klingspor - Drum sander abrasives (1) roll 120 and (1) roll of 220 - $30 for both Amana Black Mamba Blade - (1)...
  12. blazeman45

Wanted: Blum Drawer Slide Devices

I believe I have some rear brackets… I’ll have to count and let you know.
  13. blazeman45

Dovetails on Leigh Jig

It is an optical illusion… I had to look at it to see what you were referring to
  14. blazeman45

Dovetails on Leigh Jig

I bought a Leigh D4R from forum member David Justice earlier this year in anticipation of building cabinets for our new house. While a little tedious getting it set just perfect, it made cutting 92 joints in two days a breeze and the results speak for themselves.
  15. blazeman45

First legitimate segmented turning!

Good job!
  16. blazeman45

Supplier for 1/4" mdf near Greensboro

The Hardwood Store had plenty a couple weeks ago when I was there.
  17. blazeman45

Blum Tandem Drawer Slides

Thanks Phil, I have an account with Richelieu but cannot get any slides until later this year. I called Horizon and Chad was able to help me out. Everyone I spoke with was super nice and a pleasure to deal with. This is why I love this site!!
  18. blazeman45

Updated: 9/24 - T Track Table Build almost complete

Have to finish the drawers and she is complete
  19. blazeman45

Moving Sale

Let me know when you want to pick it up! Thanks!!
  20. blazeman45

Moving Sale

Linc said he is coming by to get the Sapelle for you. I found some more and threw in a couple extra boards. Thanks for helping out! Have a great day Bill

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS