Supplier for 1/4" mdf near Greensboro

Tim Sherwood

Tim
Corporate Member
The big box stores only stock !/4 MDF in 24x48 panels. I wanted full sized sheets. As suggested in a recent posting, I tried Horizon Forest products : the Greensboro location is a wholesale flooring warehouse only. I tried Wurth in High Point: wholesale only and their showroom is locked down. After calling every other lumber yard in the Triad I found only one that sells 1/4. Beeson Hardware and lumber in High Point had it in stock. Really helpful people. The guy I spoke to, Chris, suggested I go back to their warehouse and check the condition of the stock sheets before I bought it. He was concerned that the only 2 they showed on the computer have been dinged up a little. Nice to have someone care.
They also had a strong stock of cedar and quality pine. I'll sure consider them again.

blazeman45

Steve
Senior User
The big box stores only stock !/4 MDF in 24x48 panels. I wanted full sized sheets. As suggested in a recent posting, I tried Horizon Forest products : the Greensboro location is a wholesale flooring warehouse only. I tried Wurth in High Point: wholesale only and their showroom is locked down. After calling every other lumber yard in the Triad I found only one that sells 1/4. Beeson Hardware and lumber in High Point had it in stock. Really helpful people. The guy I spoke to, Chris, suggested I go back to their warehouse and check the condition of the stock sheets before I bought it. He was concerned that the only 2 they showed on the computer have been dinged up a little. Nice to have someone care.
They also had a strong stock of cedar and quality pine. I'll sure consider them again.
The Hardwood Store had plenty a couple weeks ago when I was there.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS