Search results

1. D

CNC Router and Dust collector for sale

ok, thanks!
  2. D

Hey all, I could not create a new post so I updated the original message. CNC Router and Dust collector for sale
  3. D

The spindle I got for it accepts 1/4 and 1/2. Here's a link to details on the spindle. 3HP WATER COOLED SPINDLE KIT
  4. D

EDIT - for some reason I cannot create a new post so I am editing this one. Deleted laser pics. Along with the CNC I have a Shop Fox 1.5 portable dust collector for sale. Purchased the dust collector at the same time as the CNC and therefore it's also like new. Ran it only when testing the CNC...
  5. D

User status

thanks, that's appreciated!
  6. D

User status

me too. thanks for the help!
  7. D

User status

Wish I could. Currently unemployed with no foreseeable change and not able to continue with woodworking. thought I was done a year or so ago, but then felt I might be able to pick it back up. Bought a couple machines, but quickly discovered it's just not in the cards for me. Reason I came back...
  8. D

User status

👍
  9. D

User status

Ok, thanks. will check it tomorrow.
  10. D

User status

Hi, I've been away from the site for a while and my user status is showing as not a user. There anything I need to do to correct that?
  11. D

24x36 CNC for sale

This is still available and will reduce the price to $3000.
  12. D

24x36 CNC for sale

That is the cut size.
  13. D

Shop sketchup 2019-04-16

14. D

Garage workshop V2 2019-04-16

15. D

24x36 CNC for sale

Hello everyone, I am slowing selling off all of my large woodworking equipment. First up, I have a Blurry Customs CNC machine with a 24"x36" bed I need to sell. I have a variety of bits, Vectric Vcarve Pro version 5 license and a Mach 3 license. I can also throw in the old desktop I was using...
  16. D

Oak trunks for sale

I'll try to get some pictures uploaded tomorrow and some more once the trees are down.
  17. D

Oak trunks for sale

I didn't have a figure in mind, but am open to fair offers. I assume anyone interested would want to see the trees in person or at least see pictures once we have them down to determine how much lumber can be milled from them.
  18. D

Oak trunks for sale

Thank Mike!
  19. D

Oak trunks for sale

I'm going to be taking down two large willow oaks soon would like to sell the trunks. Both trees are at least 36" in diameter and have straight trunks. One of them has at least 16-18' of length before it branches out. The other has what might be a burl about 6-8' up and the first branch about...
  20. D

Rough oak lumber for sale $1 per linear foot

Thanks Jeff! Looking at those pictures, I can say the wood I have is definitely from willow oak as I remember the leaves that were on that tree. The other tree was given to me and I was told it was white oak but I never verified it. Didn't really matter for my purposes as it was all a source of...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS