User status

dave

New User
Dave
Hi, I've been away from the site for a while and my user status is showing as not a user. There anything I need to do to correct that?

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
It reverts to new user if you do not log in at least once every 30 days. You should revert to your previous status overnight, although there is an issue with a couple of the promotion scripts. We are looking into it and are aware.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
I am trying to update my status, too.

Do I need to login and logout for a few days, or is it enough to just go online and view posts or do I need to do something else??

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
@cpowell @dave Note that Neal said, "…there is an issue with a couple of the promotion scripts. We are looking into it and are aware."

Your status may remain as New User until things get sorted out.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member

And, buy raffle tickets. Keep the forum alive

dave

New User
Dave
And, buy raffle tickets. Keep the forum alive
Wish I could. Currently unemployed with no foreseeable change and not able to continue with woodworking. thought I was done a year or so ago, but then felt I might be able to pick it back up. Bought a couple machines, but quickly discovered it's just not in the cards for me. Reason I came back onto the forum was so I could try to sell off a couple of the things I bought.

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dave, you should be fine now if you need to post items for sale. Sorry things are working out this way.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wish I could. Currently unemployed with no foreseeable change and not able to continue with woodworking. thought I was done a year or so ago, but then felt I might be able to pick it back up. Bought a couple machines, but quickly discovered it's just not in the cards for me. Reason I came back onto the forum was so I could try to sell off a couple of the things I bought.
Sorry to hear of your situation. I'll include you in my thoughts and prayers for better 'cards'. I trust your sale will work out for your good fortune.

Last edited:

rfeeser

New User
Update your profile with your name
Interesting. The last time I logged in was in 2005 or 2006, and my old login worked fine a few days ago after all that time, and again today.

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
@rfeeser , you still have less than the 5 posts required to move beyond 'New User'

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Reply to any post, start one of your own, etc.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS