Search results

1. P

Powermatic table saw

If anyone is interested in a Powermatic table saw, this one has never been used. I saw it today and I don't think a blade has ever been put on it. It was kept in a climate controlled basement and I didn't see any signs of rust. I'm sure he will let it go for less than $2000. I bought a dust...
  2. P

Revive your NiCd Batteries?

I just ran across this procedure that claims you can "revitalize" NiCd batteries that will no longer take a charge. Has anyone ever used/heard of this? Evans http://sup-remodeling.com/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=4&cntnt01origid=15&cntnt01returnid=39 02-18-10...
  3. P

Might be work for someone

I found this on CL this morning while browsing. Might be some work worth looking into for someone. http://raleigh.craigslist.org/trd/1602179068.html Designer looking to have a custom furniture piece fabricated I am looking for SERIOUS candidates ONLY. The budget is low for this project...
  4. P

Road conditions Durham to Hendersonville-Saturday?

Well, I have to make the drive from Durham to Asheville today(Saturday). I won't be leaving until about 9AM and getting in Hendersonville about 1-2PM. Can you guys tell me the road conditions along the way. Looks like we only have about 1" in Durham and the streets in front of my house are...
  5. P

Gloat - "The Garner Jet band saw"

Well, I wasn't the first to look at the Jet 18" band saw from the "Garner guy" but I ended up with it. Don't have any pictures yet as I have been busy with family all this evening and will be thru the weekend. When I was there late afternoon, the Dewalt planer, scroll saw, powermatic jointer...
  6. P

General table saw

I found this General table saw on CL and was wondering if anyone had opinions about it. I am going to look at it tomorrow and if it is the 350, it looks like a good upgrade to my Delta 1.5HP/unifence. http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/1473493694.html Evans
  7. P

Making a mold for sanding purposes

I am working on a project to repaint all my kitchen cabinets. So far, I got my hands on a Fuji HVLP and have firgured out how to apply oil base primer and paint by practicing on cabinets in my garage/shop. I'm ready to start on my kitchen and am trying to take care of details in that task...
  8. P

HF multifunction tool - 29.99

I found a coupon in a magizine for the HF multifunction tool for 29.99. It expires 11/23/2009. If anyone wants it, just tell me where you want it mailed and I send it out. There is also a 20% off an item and a free 6 piece screwdriver set if you want those. Evans
  9. P

Introduction

My name is Evans Harris and I have been around for a few months lurking in the background. I originally signed up for the site to help me get rid of some tools for a lady as part of an estate sale. I didn't put any tools on here(just used CL) but I did find that I spend a fair amount of time...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS