Search results

1. Mt. Gomer

2 more WIP

Jeff, That's just stunning work! Bravo! TRavis
  2. Mt. Gomer

My apology to the folks who voted me onto the BoD

Cathy, Sorry I'm late to the thread as I just don't have the time to be here as much as I'd like. I do want to thank you for your service and wish you the best of luck with whatever is going on. Again, thanks so much, Travis
  3. Mt. Gomer

2 more WIP

Those are just beautiful, Jeff! Excellent work!!
  4. Mt. Gomer

My Resignation from the staff

Tracy, As has been said, family/work comes first! Thank you for your wonderful service to the group and best of luck with the challenges you're facing! Travis
  5. Mt. Gomer

Welcome our new Admins

Bravo!
  6. Mt. Gomer

i'm a grandpa !

Congrats, brother! Excellent news!!
  7. Mt. Gomer

My Job is being eliminated

Oh man, very sorry to hear this Doug! I'll be praying for you!
  8. Mt. Gomer

final dining table pictures

Beautiful!!!!!
  9. Mt. Gomer

Small or collapsable router table.

Saw this in the last Woodworker's Journal eZine. It would probably hang nicely on a trailer wall... http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/Main/Store/Traveling_Router_Table__301.aspx
  10. Mt. Gomer

Gloat and a little "how to" (final photo added)

Re: Gloat and a little "how to" (post in progress) Excellent work, Bobby!
  11. Mt. Gomer

Bluebird

That's beautiful!
  12. Mt. Gomer

Latest HF.... Hollow Form Turning

Re: Latest HF Wow, that is gorgeous!
  13. Mt. Gomer

"What's New?" Not working....

FYI: I found "What's New" to be broken again when I first attempted it his morning. I remembered what Ethan discovered about the plugin and went to my settings and selected all content. It's now working again but I thought I'd let you know in case other users have issues. Travis
  14. Mt. Gomer

WhooHoo! Thanks Ethan, that was some excellent detective work! I know how hard tracking down a non-repeatable issue is. For the record, the first thing I did this morning was click on "What's New" and I was delighted to find a whole list of threads for me to read. Also, I did recently go...
  15. Mt. Gomer

Nope, I use the "what's new" button that's in the menu bar. It consistently happens regardless of session or computer (over several days both on my home and work computers). I usually use chrome but I just tried it in IE and had the same behavior. does that help?
  16. Mt. Gomer

Hey Folks! I've been in the habit of using the "What's New" button to see new activity since the last time I was logged in. The last several times I've tried to use it it said "Sorry, there is no new content to view. You may search for content posted during the previous 24 hours, here". Any...
  17. Mt. Gomer

Two Free Turning Plans/Tutorials

Hey Folks, These free plans were included with the Woodworker's Journal eZine this month. Enjoy! Turning Lidded Boxes Lathe Steady Rest
  18. Mt. Gomer

Completed this jewelry box yesterday

That is gorgeous!!!
  19. Mt. Gomer

Happy Birthday TracyP!

Happy Birthday, Old Friend!!! Here's hoping for many, many more to come!
  20. Mt. Gomer

Surge Protection

I've never thought about this issue. Seems obvious now that you mention it. How do you test to see if your ground is adequate? Based on your description and the "soil" (basically solid clay) around my house I'm guessing mine isn't.... Thanks, Travis

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS