Search results

1. The only one! In The World, Today.

The only one! In The World, Today.

Never made untill? Dr Hemingway set about carving it, in 2005, finnished in 2010? ( slight Dew Back! 23-1-2007? Arson Fire, at Thomas Chippendale Furnitiure Ltd. Note: On 12-11-2012, Dr Hemingway as deposited: New information.at: Huddersfield County Court, Statement of Truth, Unlimited...
  2. The only one! In The World, Today.

The only one! In The World, Today.

Never made untill? Dr Hemingway set about carving it, in 2005, finnished in 2010? ( slight Dew Back! 23-1-2007? Arson Fire, at Thomas Chippendale Furnitiure Ltd. Note: On 12-11-2012, Dr Hemingway as deposited: New information.at: Huddersfield County Court, Statement of Truth, Unlimited...
  3. rococojo

The rebuild of : Thomas Chippendale Furniture Ltd

Steve, Thanks for the good wishes. Has far as the rebuild is concerned? I have it in writing for evidence. I have Insurance Inplace on all three Fire damaged buildings and Contents. Note: For the last 6 years, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Halifax</st1:place></st1:City> my Insurer...
  4. rococojo

The rebuild of : Thomas Chippendale Furniture Ltd

My Great News: only the other week, I recived an e/mail? it did lead to a letter. Note: Un limited Liabiliy inplace , No Question's of Under? :rotflm:Insurance. Nice work: Dr Joseph Hemingway
  5. rococojo

Photo

Hi every one, I can now Delete & Post successfully? I will no doubt ask again if I get stuck? Thanks for the quick info. For I realise we all get stuck from Time to Time! Kind Regards Rococojo (Joseph Hemingway:rotflm:
  6. The Pheonix chair

The Pheonix chair

The chair the rose out of a fire
  7. rococojo

Photo

Hi Wayne, thank you for your quick responce, amazingly easy if one knows the answer. Thanks again. rococojo
  8. rococojo

Photo

Hi, I need to delite a photo in the gallery to add another? can anyone assist me on this? Please thanks rococojo
  9. rococojo

Finished the Barley twist!

I agree mike, Very nice. :rotflm:"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." --Dr. Seuss :gar-La;
  10. rococojo

Comment by 'rococojo' in media 'Uk Cabinetmaker Mag,2004'

The Impossible Dream,page 1.
  11. rococojo

Comment by 'rococojo' in media 'The Impossible Dream, Cabinetmaker 2004'

The Impossible Dream, Page 2.
  12. rococojo

Re: [Problem-Main Site] floating menu & smilies

virus attack? now all OK.:rotflm:
  13. rococojo

Hello from Hendersonville, NC

welcome Linda, I've just nicely joined myself, you've found the right place here to learn, great crowd.:thumbs_up here
  14. woodezine 2007

woodezine 2007

Published just after my fire, chippendale Ribbon-back Chair.
  15. Scam Sale

Scam Sale

This is the press release, That states:the chair sold for 386,400, Pounds.at the sale it was sold as: a true Chippendale Ribbon-Back Chair.Please be my Guest and view: a true: Thomas Chippendale Ribbon-back chair,in this gallery. its not made by Chippendale, it is not to the 1754 Design, and...
  16. Most Eligant and Usefull design's

Most Eligant and Usefull design's

This is showing in a English book, It is claiming to be a true copy from 1754 Director. Which it is not.
  17. New Book:Rene' Bolodeau

New Book:Rene' Bolodeau

Celebrating Thomas Chippendale 250 Years of Influence
  18. Open Newel Staircase

Open Newel Staircase

pich pine timber through out, all timber claimed, it started as a 20&quot; mill beam, I converted it into the sizes needed, with a 6'-00&quot; cross-cut saw.
  19. rococojo

Free Shopsmith on Raleigh CL

just got reply, guy just picked it up.:qright5:
  20. rococojo

The Phoenix has Risen

This is my new freeby:rotflm: to pass on the message. just arrived by mail. :kamahlituLike I said: What Fire :gar-Cr, its all just a laugh.:icon_thum :rotflm:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS