Search results

1. Platform Bed

Platform Bed

2. LeeNC

Happy Birthday LeeNC

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Hopefully I can get back to woodworking this July. I miss spending time in the shop and lurking around here. Lee
  3. LeeNC

Spalting, Nothing Finer

Wow! That is an amazing mug. Well done sir.
  4. LeeNC

My first chair

Very nice. One day I hope to tackle a chair.
  5. 2010 SS Gift2

2010 SS Gift2

LV Carcass Saw
  6. 2010 SS Gift1

2010 SS Gift1

LV Carcass Saw
  7. Marking Knife 3

Marking Knife 3

Home made marking knife
  8. Marking Knife 2

Marking Knife 2

Home made marking knife
  9. Marking Knife 1

Marking Knife 1

Home made marking knife
  10. LeeNC

Auriou Rasps

Thanks for the review. I noticed the same recommendation and have moved them up on the short list. Lee
  11. LeeNC

Mini-Tool Review Veritas Low-Angle Bevel Up Jack plane

The LV BUJ was my first hand plane. I love mine. It spent some time this weekend getting to final dimensions, smoothing and on the shooting board mitering the ends of some small pieces for a jewelry box tray. The plane is so versatile and easy to adjust that it was no problem to use one plane to...
  12. LeeNC

Lei-Nielsen in CLT May 15th and 16th?!!!

OK this may be old news but some how I missed it. Was it just not well published or did I miss something? (It would not be the first time) I am on kid duty Sat. and will just have to take them with me. Talk about just too good to pass up. http://www.lie-nielsen.com//?pg=73
  13. LeeNC

FWW article from a co-worker

Wow, what he said! That article is amazing. It will be a while before I attempt something like that table. Lee
  14. LeeNC

Happy Birthday LeeNC

Thanks all! I was in Charleston SC for the weekend with my wife and was not able to reply until now. Good food, my first triathlon, wife was 3rd in her division of the ½ Iron tri, nice hotel and no kids. A most excellent way to spend my birthday weekend. Lee
  15. LeeNC

Router table gloat

RPM is quite a bit lower than that of a router. Heat and burning are issues. For a mortise, one of the jigs from any one of the router books is probably better. I used it to do the slots on the feather boards in the router table picture above. Again, possible but their are better uses for...
  16. LeeNC

Third biggest gloat EVER!

Well done sir! My wife and my two boys are the best things in my life too. Enjoy them, they grow up way too fast. I say this while mine are only 5 and 7, but the time is flying by.
  17. LeeNC

Router table gloat

I use the mini-mill for both. For wood, mostly as a drill press, but I have done some slots with it. I also use it with aluminum and brass. It can cut ferrous metals, but with out a cooling system, I prefer not to. I am very happy with the purchase and only wish that I had room for a full sized...
  18. LeeNC

Router table gloat

Nice save! That is goung to b one awsome router station.
  19. LeeNC

Jig Saw recommendation

+1 I love mine. Great saw. It still gets to top reviews as well. Lee
  20. LeeNC

Another Load!

I don’t know… beans and an open ignition source in the form of a cigarette. Sound like a recipe for disaster to me. :rotflm:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS