Lei-Nielsen in CLT May 15th and 16th?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeNC

New User
Lee
OK this may be old news but some how I missed it. Was it just not well published or did I miss something? (It would not be the first time) I am on kid duty Sat. and will just have to take them with me. Talk about just too good to pass up.

http://www.lie-nielsen.com//?pg=73

cpowell

New User
Chuck
I'm going to DC with a very big scout troop. Should be nearly as fun as attending the LN show!! :slap:

I wonder if they are going to have any show offers? I wouldn't expect much but who knows.

I am ready to buy a No 7 with 55 degree HAF. Just need a little incentive! :gar-Bi

Chuck

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
Fred made a thread a few weeks ago. It didn't really take off for some reason.

Should be a great event.

James Davis

New User
James Davis
I'm going to DC with a very big scout troop. Should be nearly as fun as attending the LN show!! :slap:

I wonder if they are going to have any show offers? I wouldn't expect much but who knows.

I am ready to buy a No 7 with 55 degree HAF. Just need a little incentive! :gar-Bi

Chuck

I think they usually offer free shipping for orders placed at the show. When I went to the one in Philly a couple years ago, my son in law won a door prize and I got a free small shoulder plane out of the deal. I guess it was worth the Philly cheese steak that I had to buy for him.:gar-Bi:gar-Bi

James

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
I was by there tonight. They have everything in the catalog there and 2 or 3 bench's tor practice and play with the tools.

It's a great opportunity to put your hands on some seriously nice tools.

It's kinda tough to find Jackson Park so I thought I'd post this map. When you get there they are doing a lot of construction and the Jackson park warehouse is in the back building Just keep going. I saw a bunch of black signs with yellow letters so I imagine those will be out tomorrow and saturday.

JPM_Map.jpg
JPM_Map.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS