Search results

1. dino drosas

live oak burl

These burls were cut 6 months ago. I am not a turner so not sure what to do with them. I figured I would show them here to see what kind of interest they would generate before actively trying to sell them. Getting a bit "long in the tooth" to wait for them to dry. I am located in Myrtle Beach!
  2. dino drosas

shako cnc for sale (SOLD)

I have decided to sell my CNC. It is the smallest and most recent of the offerings (16 x 16) by Carbide3d.com. It is brand new with many upgrades including a custom made "T" track waste board. I spent many hours assembling and tuning it to perfection. As I mentioned, it comes with several...
  3. dino drosas

burls, burls, burls!!!

Getting ready to take this oak down. Give me you thoughts on the burls.
  4. dino drosas

burls, burls, burls!!!

Getting ready to take this oak down. Give me you thoughts on the burls.
  5. dino drosas

Buy it or not?

Does anyone have any first hand experience with a Rikon model 10-340 18" band saw. Thinking about replacing my Inca with it???
  6. dino drosas

Delta Lathe for sale

Delta 14" wood lathe mounted on Zambus casters with everything included that you need to get turning. The lathe comes with everything you see in the pictures. Located in Myrtle Beach SC. $1,000.00 Ball bearing tail stock insert 5 piece Crown lathe tool set Oneway Stronghold chuck with internal...
  7. dino drosas

CNC - Shapeoko 3

I have decided to sell my CNC. It is the smallest and most recent of the offerings (16 x 16) by Carbide3d.com. It is brand new with many upgrades including a custom made "T" track waste board. I spent many hours assembling and tuning it to perfection. As I mentioned, it comes with several...
  8. dino drosas

I finally bit the bullet

I have been thinking about a CNC for quite a while and finally pulled the trigger. Got this a couple of weeks ago and finally got it put together and operational. It is all USA manufactured by Carbide3D and very high quality compared to others I have seen. Newest version with all updates and...
  9. dino drosas

Walnut primitive hunt board

As you know, I sold all of the walnut lumber with the exception of enough to complete a started project. I am building a hunt board for a friend. I have completed the main structure and the top. Now comes the internal supports for the drawers. Then the drawers will be constructed with white oak...
  10. dino drosas

hand made plane by O'CONNER

Has anyone ever seen one these planes or able to shed some light on this plane. Purchased from Garrett Wade early 1980's, hand made by O'CONNER, stamped #12, came protective sock and custom hand made wooden box.Dementions are - sole 10" x 2 1/2" - plane iron is 2" wide by 5/16" thick.
  11. dino drosas

FOR SALE.....Walnut, rough cut, air dried (Sold)

I have had this walnut for for several years. Rough cut - all 1 inch thick. stored in shipping container. Several wide boards over 12 feet long. Located in Myrtle Beach. Number of board feet ???? Take it all for $2.50 per board feet. I have no interest in selling it piece by piece
  12. dino drosas

Who want to build a kayak?

I started building a strip kayak and have lost interest well into the build after many hours. The frame to assemble it on is complete and all the strips that are needed have been cut and milled with convex and concave edges. The strips are mahogany with a few striped maple for contrast, All the...
  13. dino drosas

Set your VCR's New series, "ROUGH CUT" TODAY

The beginning of the new woodworking series "Rough Cut" begins today featuring Tom McLaughlin. It is being aired on ETV (Cannel 16 0r 17 on Spectrum Cable and Channel 33 on Directv) at 5:00 pm. This should be a must see for any wood worker of all skill levels.
  14. dino drosas

The INCA has landed

The Inca band has was finally delivered and I could not be more pleased with the purchase. Much heavier duty than I had imagined and in great shape. After a through cleaning, a new blade and careful set up and fine tuning; performance is every bit as good as I had thought it would be. I have a...
  15. dino drosas

20" disc sander

I have been looking for a deal on one of these for quite a while and found a great buy on Ebay on this sander. I had one of these before and sold it - big mistake. I replaced it with an oscillating edge sander and found I never used nor needed it so I am selling it. This is a real go to tool in...
  16. dino drosas

New Inca band saw

I just recently located and purchase an Inca 20" band saw. Been lusting for one of these for some time now. Should have it within a week and then I am done buying equipment - at least thats what I'm telling myself. The Inca is a three wheel saw with a deep throat that will be used for curved...
  17. dino drosas

Entire shop for sale

This listed on crags list in Murrells Inlet just 15 miles south of Myrtle Beach. It is neither mine nor do I have interest in it! http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/tls/4856178149.html
  18. dino drosas

Most Amazing desk

This has to be one of the best examples of craftsmanship in the world: And to think the guy who made this over two hundred years ago did it with hand tools alone. Bang it here @ Amazing Antique Desk.
  19. dino drosas

FW Garden Chair Build

Got lucky with the band saw and a 15.00 capacitor fixed it. Choose to use cedar for this first attempt considering the material cost and the weight of the finished chair. The re-saw went reasonably well and got the first glue up in the clamps today. I usually work alone but a couple of extra...
  20. dino drosas

laser engraving

Is there anyone of you who do laser engraving and willing to engrave the top of a presentation for a fee. I plan to give the box as a graduation gift and would like the have the invitation lettering engraved on the top surface. my thoughts are to engrave it deep enough so that I can finish sand...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS