Anyone near Rockingham have a big drum sander?

MikeH

New User
Mike
I have a piece of 25" wide butcher block countertop that I need to have sanded. I'm hoping to find someone that has a drum sander that can handle it. We now live in Rockingham but I'm willing to drive to get this sanded. Otherwise I'm going to be sanding with an orbital sander which is not my first choice.

If you can help out please let me know. Thanks!

MikeH

New User
Mike
The piece is 52" long. The company that made it was not good at making them flat so I would like to run it through at least a drum sander to flatten the top. I am replacing a particle board top on a table we have in the living room.

robliles

Rob
Corporate Member
Mike, I have a 25" dual drum sander and am in Wadesboro which is about 25 miles from Rockingham. If the top is bowed, the sander will not take that out, it will just flatten it while it runs thru and it will bow back after. If you are interested, send me a message here or thru private conversation and we can set things up.

Rob Liles

mgreene93

Mark
Corporate Member
Mike, I have a 25" dual drum sander and am in Wadesboro which is about 25 miles from Rockingham. If the top is bowed, the sander will not take that out, it will just flatten it while it runs thru and it will bow back after. If you are interested, send me a message here or thru private conversation and we can set things up.

Rob Liles
Nice to see someone else from Anson County in here. I live in White Store.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS