Spring Picnic 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Have you ever tried pimento cheese on a BBQ sandwich?

I think I'll make some spicy pimento cheese with onion, garlic, red pepper, and maybe some other spices.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Have you ever tried pimento cheese on a BBQ sandwich?

I think I'll make some spicy pimento cheese with onion, garlic, red pepper, and maybe some other spices.
THAT is reason enough to come, RIGHT there!!!

cobraguy

Clay
Corporate Member
Had posted on a different thread, but LOML and I will be there with a cheesy-potato casserole thingy.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Opening day at the pool, so I know where the kids want to be. I'm going to try to at least get myself by for a bit and visit for a while.

Brian.
Instead of some crowded pool, why not take them to the beach? Remember that the swim beach at Seaforth is only a hundred yards from picnic shelter. Your admission to park includes the access to swim beach.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Is anybody bringing bottled water or lemonade or something to drink? And Ice?

If not we can purchase some.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Yes drinks should be covered. Food lion had water for $2 a 24 pk I’ll bring that too.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I have decided to come and will bring some Potato Salad and 2 cases of bottled water from Sams.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I have decided to come and will bring some Potato Salad and 2 cases of bottled water from Sams.
That is a surprise (guest). :D Just let me know if you need a place to rest up before heading home.

Last edited:

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
We will be competing on who is coming farther!!
Looking forward to seeing you there!

Hank

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Looks like we are going to be there. Me and my wife and grand daughter and 2 guests. Hope it's ok. Will bring something.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
My lovely wife and I are looking to make it.

Will bring case of water and lemon cake.

Last edited:

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
we had between 8-10 inches of rain fall at home today, triggering flash flooding. While the house did not have any issues, my workshop did have water get under the garage doors. More rain in the forecast. Unfortunately, I will be in clean up mode tomorrow and will not be attending the picnic.

[video]https://photos.app.goo.gl/5tD9uRl7WnzcasYl2[/video]

Everyone have fun and enjoy the picnic!

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
My schedule opened up so it looks like I should be there

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
we had between 8-10 inches of rain fall at home today, triggering flash flooding. While the house did not have any issues, my workshop did have water get under the garage doors. More rain in the forecast. Unfortunately, I will be in clean up mode tomorrow and will not be attending the picnic.

[video]https://photos.app.goo.gl/5tD9uRl7WnzcasYl2[/video]

Everyone have fun and enjoy the picnic!

Oh, that SUCKS!!!

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
I'm going to try to come over for a while. Is there a GPS address? The map in the first post in this thread is not showing up on my computer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS