BoD Agenda Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
For our meeting 6/14 at Steve's house, please submit any agenda items to me.

So far:

1. Seating the BoD
2. determining the BoD positions
3. Committees
4. Tresurer's report
5. Non-profit status and steps
6. Old business
7. Ne business.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
1. Seating the BoD
2. determining the BoD positions
3. Committees
4. Tresurer's report
5. Non-profit status and steps
6. Old business
7. New business.
8. Repeating classified wood sales

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Doug, this may fall under "old business", but I'd like for us to have a discussion regarding the goals and objectives that the outgoing board had, and if there is anything that was on their agenda that is not yet complete.

I'd also like to hear from the new board members as to what they would like to accomplish during their tenor.

Thx.

Scott

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Gentleman, as much as it troubles me to sat this, we need to figure out the technical turnover. Right now there really isn't anyone.

On another subject I am recommending that Roger, Gator, & myself resign at the meeting after positions are determined. This will let the new board and positions to over immediatelty. Lame Duck is bad.:BangHead:

sapwood

New User
Roger
. . . .
On another subject I am recommending that Roger, Gator, & myself resign at the meeting after positions are determined. This will let the new board and positions to over immediatelty. Lame Duck is bad.:BangHead:

:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum Yep

It's time to let the new folks roll up their sleeves and get to work :mrgreen:

Roger

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Doug, what is meant in the agenda "Seating the BOD" ? Also, I think we need to change the order of a few things dependent on what you meant by the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors