Spring Picnic '09 gate pass...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
OK here it is. By the request of the staffing at Jordan Lake/ White Oak shelter we need to have a ticket or pass that will allow entry only by those bearing it. Thanks to Gary (NCTurner) we have a pretty swanky one to go along with the accommodations. I have uploaded it into the Download Library for everyone's access
Or in PDF format if easier
Please print this off and bring it with you to the picnic. I would hate for anyone to have problems entering. BTW, they will have my cell number just in case someone has lost their pass. I hope to see all of y'all out there. There has been a lot of work put into planning this. I hope that everyone can come out and have a great time, and make the work worthwhile.

If anyone has any problem with the download please let me know, and hopefully I can fix it.

Dave:)

Last edited:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Thanks Dave and Gary, just printed mine so I can get in to help:thumbs_up.

M

McRabbet

Dave/Gary --

There may be some website users that do not have MS Word and therefore cannot print the download -- if you would like, I can produce a version in Adobe Acrobat as a PDF File that they can download and then add their name and print.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dave/Gary --

There may be some website users that do not have MS Word and therefore cannot print the download -- if you would like, I can produce a version in Adobe Acrobat as a PDF File that they can download and then add their name and print.

Yes thank-you. Although I don't have Word, it opened just fine using Open Office.

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

I have added a PDF version to the Download Library with instructions. I also added the Date to the text at the top. This file uses PDf form filling so each user can add his/her name and UserID for a name badge. User needs Adobe Acrobat Reader to use.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I have added a PDF version to the Download Library with instructions. I also added the Date to the text at the top. This file uses PDf form filling so each user can add his/her name and UserID for a name badge. User needs Adobe Acrobat Reader to use.

Thank you for the PDF format Rob, It works perfectly .

One note for people using Acrobat: If using the pdf format you have to go through the Download Library Button, Dave's Shortcut still doesn't work with the PDF format.

Edit: Everthing is good now thanks to Dave and Rob :icon_thum.

Glennbear

Glenn
BUMP Pass? " I don need no stinkin' pass" :rotflm::rotflm:

Thanks Rob and Dave, it worked well . :gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS