RO root ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hey guys I hate to disappoint you but I didn't fire up the chainsaw today. I went back there and it's a little to muddy for me - I would hate to slip in the mud while flinging a chainsaw around and cut of my arm off or something - you know it's not like they don't sell arms at walmart :gar-La;
I'll get to it when it dries out a little bit...

In the meantime - please reply with the biggest blank your lathes will swing.

Thanks

Hey Jeff,

12" is the largest mine will swing, if that is you still have some. :eusa_pray

Matthew

sawduster

New User
Robert
my lathe has a 10" swing but my abilities are more suited to around 8" :rotflm:

I will take anything the real turners can't use :icon_thum

Thanx for being safe bro ..... i , for one, would like to see you hang around a while longer :wink_smil

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Jeff
Did you get your pics?

I can turn 14 inch blanks if it is 6inchs thick and I would be able to get 3 to 4 bowls out of it:icon_thum:eusa_danc

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Jeff
Did you get your pics?

I can turn 14 inch blanks if it is 6inchs thick and I would be able to get 3 to 4 bowls out of it:icon_thum:eusa_danc

Hi Nick yeah I sure did see the pics - I was gonna comment but there is some strange tool on that lathe looks a lot like a mid evil torture device, not knowing what it is I didn't comment.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Hi Nick yeah I sure did see the pics - I was gonna comment but there is some strange tool on that lathe looks a lot like a mid evil torture device, not knowing what it is I didn't comment.

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm: It has been torture learning how to get the max number of bowls out a blank with it. It is a bowl corer so you do not waste all that beautiful wood. On the one pictures a got 3 bowls out of one blank :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Dragon

New User
David
Hey guys I hate to disappoint you but I didn't fire up the chainsaw today. I went back there and it's a little to muddy for me - I would hate to slip in the mud while flinging a chainsaw around and cut of my arm off or something - you know it's not like they don't sell arms at walmart :gar-La;
I'll get to it when it dries out a little bit...

In the meantime - please reply with the biggest blank your lathes will swing.

Thanks

Awwww, where's yer spirit of adventure? That'd be a sight fer sure with you flingin mud and trying to get away from that saw.:rotflm:Can't say I blame you for being safe. Last time I looked, Wal Mart didn't have any extra arms on the shelf and didn't know when any more were coming in. Oh, BTW, I ain't seen no pichurs of no root ball so....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS