raleight cl, not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
You people are killing me!!!

I want that planer! I want the festool sander! I want a power feeder. I want a 16" jointer......

LOML has earmarked tax return for carpet.:crybaby2:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
got a phone number in the email this morning. Looks like I will be making a call today, and asking if I can see it on Sunday after the MapleFest. :) Not that my wife is even yet aware of my plans on that monster. It's good to have a shop with a 10' ceiling. :eusa_danc

HootSC

New User
Robert G.
I think he's got single phase on the bandsaw if I'm reading it right. I don't know anything about tools, but that bandsaw price looked great to me after lurking on woodworking sights.

Jim Hancock

New User
Jim
Most of it is 220 single phase, except for the compressor and the dust collector. I was almost ready to take the table saw but it appears to need some TLC and tuning that I was not comfortable with. It is massive. All the tools will need the TLC and tuning being they were in a school for many years.

As I was leaving, his dog was intentionally putting pine cones under my tires, I guess so he could get the seeds? I never saw that before!8-O

chris99z71

New User
Chris
As I was leaving, his dog was intentionally putting pine cones under my tires, I guess so he could get the seeds? I never saw that before!8-O

Was he a dalmation by any chance? We always chock the wheels on the fire trucks...it'd be pretty cool to train a dog to do that... :eusa_thin
:lol:

Jim Hancock

New User
Jim
It appeared to be a golden retriever. I've always heard that the dalmation was one of the tougher dogs to train. Is that so?

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I had wanted to get by to look at the bandsaw today, but was distracted by some new friends. Perhaps if he hasn't sold it I can look at it next weekend?

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
My Mother-In-Law's Dalmation wasn't particularly bright, or trainable. I understand from other's that he was pretty representative of the breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS