New Amazon ad on home page

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I think it is causing problems. Today I noticed that when I am surfing new posts that when I use the Back button to go back to the list of new posts the page loads, but then it jumps. There is a long enough of a delay between the initial page loading and the jump to cause you think it's fully loaded. I go to click on the next thread to read it an end up getting something else as the page jumps. I don't know if it is a problem on my end, but the Amazon ad is new and so is this issue. I also noticed that it doesn't fully load in a reasonable time frame...as long as I am willing to wait for something.
I'm posting this here in case the problem is on my end and I really don't want to publicly criticize any of the fine work done by the programmers or Steve. This stuff is so far over my head it's embarrassing.
Dave:)

SteveColes

New User
Steve
When there is a problem, there is a problem. Noting that there is a problem is not criticism. As I am the one that added it, I know I am not upset. As far as what you are seeing, I'm not really sure. I would like to get some more input. But the input needs to be public, so I'll copy an edited version to the help desk.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve I totally thought about posting this in the Help Desk, but with the newness of the ad system I didn't feel right bringing on any critisim of it's function. But if your cool with it, then let's hash it out in public.
Another moderation under my belt :gar-La;:gar-La;
I can tell you that system works well :cool:

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS