Fine Woodworking Magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rickc

I just picked up some old copies of FWW, including the indexes for issues 1-50, and 51-86 (I believe). Also some plans for grandfather, grandmother and mantel clocks. A couple books with measured drawings of early American furniture and a couple other odds and ends plans. Cost $30 for the lot! That off my chest, if you find yourself trying to find an article somewhere in the issue run of #14 - 66, let me know and I will see what I can do to help you out.

Last edited by a moderator:

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Sounds like a good deal Rick.:icon_thum Thanks for the offer. I made a similar offer awhile back reference articles and plans in Shop Notes. I have every Shop Note issue from #1 to present and have been able to help a few folks out already.

D L

R

rickc

My Dad gave me his early copies of Wood Magazine last year. So I have every issue of that magazine as well. It is real nice to have access to some of those old magazines - I just wish I knew 10% of what was in them. I don't mind making copies of the articles for folks, but I think I would be a little hesitant about loaning them out - especially the older ones. I just hope anyone who is interested understands. :-?

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
rcorne01 said:
I think I would be a little hesitant about loaning them out - especially the older ones. I just hope anyone who is interested understands. :-?

Rick, I understand and agree fully. I can scan and email or snail mail for anyone interested.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS