Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnW

New User
John
I'm planning on being there this year. (I voted) Sunday does make for a late start getting up there. I'll just have to come late and stay later.

John W

toolman

New User
Chad
I will be there with 3, I have voted!! Saturday or Sunday is ok with me and my LOML and son. :rolf::rolf:

btdust

New User
bill
Picnic sounds like a great way to meet everyone. Banging on these computer keys is ok, but face to face is always the best. Might suggest we all wear our log in name, that way we can figure out who is who.

btdust and Barbara

Steve W

New User
Steve
I hope to make it this year after missing it last year.

Two for us. It will be fun meeting more of the folks on here -- I had a great time at the MWTCA with a healthy turnout from NCWW.

SteveColes

New User
Steve
Picnic sounds like a great way to meet everyone. Banging on these computer keys is ok, but face to face is always the best. Might suggest we all wear our log in name, that way we can figure out who is who.

btdust and Barbara
We always have name tags. In fact, the LOML has already volunteered so I won't have to pester y'all.:laugh:

SteveColes

New User
Steve
Steve,
Is there any possibility of changing it to Saturday?

Thanks,
Of course we can. The issue is which day actually get us the most people. Especially from the middle and western part of the state.

I'm going to Post another poll about this issue.:BangHead:

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
Steve, Jorden Lake has 1 shelter in White oak that can take as many as 500 people, but it would cost more. maybe people would help with cost.
dick

SteveColes

New User
Steve
Maybe everyone could chip in $5 a piece to help cover the shelter and food.

I know you like to pay for everything yourself but this is getting rather large and it is a lot easier for each person to pay a little than for one to pay it all.

Just a thought, go ahead and :slap: me if you want. :rolf:
No it is a good thought. I've thought about it, myself. But it really doesn't make enough of a dent in the overall costs to justify to me the people who won't come becuase their is a cost assoiciated with it. I may do something else but I want to think about it abit.

The shelter we normally get costs about $85, not big deal. But the one dick is talking about is for exclusive access , boat launching docks, etc. We just don't need all that. Especially sheletered space for 500 people, es[ecially when all we'll get is about 150.

Anway, I'm going to about a few things

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
No it is a good thought. I've thought about it, myself. But it really doesn't make enough of a dent in the overall costs to justify to me the people who won't come becuase their is a cost assoiciated with it. I may do something else but I want to think about it abit.

The shelter we normally get costs about $85, not big deal. But the one dick is talking about is for exclusive access , boat launching docks, etc. We just don't need all that. Especially sheletered space for 500 people, es[ecially when all we'll get is about 150.

Anway, I'm going to about a few things

Steve,

I didn't know that you float the costs ( this is my first year), I was expecting to pay. I will pay whatever or do whatever you need done. I can also bring food or anything else that will be needed. Please let me know if I can help.

Jimmy :)

Steve W

New User
Steve
... But the one dick is talking about is for exclusive access , boat launching docks, etc. We just don't need all that. Especially sheletered space for 500 people, es[ecially when all we'll get is about 150.

Not that one would be able to launch a boat these days anyway, what with the water level being so low. I know-- my boat has sat idle since last spring.

SteveColes

New User
Steve
I just came back from the Jordan Lake office they gave me a waiver of the 100 person limit at no additional cost.:jiggy:Though, we will be having it at Ebenezer #9 instead of the usual one.(seaforth #9)
This one is more private and has its own parking area, though parking space is NOT guarenteed.

The date is now May 17 (Saturday), so no excuses from the westerners:wwink:

And yes I will be accepting and expecting a lot of help. But right now it is too soon to start to organize that sort of thing. I'll be posting sign up lists at the beginning of April.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
I just came back from the Jordan Lake office they gave me a waiver of the 100 person limit at no additional cost.:jiggy:Though, we will be having it at Ebenezer #9 instead of the usual one.(seaforth #9)
This one is more private and has its own parking area, though parking space is NOT guarenteed.

The date is now May 17 (Saturday), so no excuses from the westerners:wwink:

And yes I will be accepting and expecting a lot of help. But right now it is too soon to start to organize that sort of thing. I'll be posting sign up lists at the beginning of April.

Sweet.:jiggy: That has made my day hearing that.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's great, it's officially marked on my calendar. Let us all know as soon as you can what we can do to make this the best Spring Picnic ever :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS