You may now order Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Ok, I have received my "proof" copy of the calendar I made some more necessary changes. You may now order them; this is as good as it gets:eusa_danc
For those of you that already ordered them,:crybaby2: I'm sorry, but in post before I said.:eusa_naug

SteveColes said:
Technically you can order your calendars now. But I have ordered one sent to me as a "proof". I should get it some time Tuesday and I'll let you know what I think

So the calendars look pretty good, even without the neccessary changes. All the problems were in 3 months where the text at the bottom of the page was not readable because of the spiral binding. Oh and clay's avatar was cut off on the left a bit.:eyeslam:

All now looks good and I just ordered 20:eusa_danc

And, the price is $14.99 but it appears that cafepress is giving a $3.00 discount making the price $11.99. Could someone who is ordering actually verify the current price for me.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Steve, I can verify the price. In the process of ordering five. And they offer a $5.00 coupon for email address referrals. So I'll hold on for a few minutes and if someone sends me a PM with email address you can get the coupon. Of course, I'm certain you will be getting lots of email from them too:oops:

Roger

J

jeff...

Steve, I can verify the price. In the process of ordering five. And they offer a $5.00 coupon for email address referrals. So I'll hold on for a few minutes and if someone sends me a PM with email address you can get the coupon. Of course, I'm certain you will be getting lots of email from them too:oops:

Roger

So if I give 5 email addresses, I get one free and get a penny back?

sapwood

New User
Roger
So if I give 5 email addresses, I get one free and get a penny back?

Naw, but wish it worked that way!

One can give the email address of up to 5 "referrals". Each will be sent a $5 coupon via email (only good on orders of $20 or more). As a "referrer" I will also receive a similiar coupon. Of course it will only be good on future order :BangHead:

Roger

M

McRabbet

I ordered three calendars at $11.99 each, plus a golf shirt -- that made my order over $50 and I got free shipping. Looking forward to getting all of them!

Rob

J

jeff...

Naw, but wish it worked that way!

One can give the email address of up to 5 "referrals". Each will be sent a $5 coupon via email (only good on orders of $20 or more). As a "referrer" I will also receive a similiar coupon. Of course it will only be good on future order :BangHead:

Roger

Oh rules... darn

M

McRabbet

On the top menu bar, click on "Good Stuff" and select "NC WW Logo Stuff". It takes you to Cafe Press.com for site related goodies.

Rob

sapwood

New User
Roger
Apologizes to those that submitted email for referral coupon:crybaby2:
The referrals have to be entered as the order is processed/confirmed. I was able to access the webpage yesterday, but since the order has been processed it's no longer available.

I ordered five and as Rob stated, orders over $50 are shipped free :icon_thum

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors