Y'all knew it was coming....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidF

New User
David
That is superb Dave! Love it. I wonder if Clara would like one?? Are there proven benefits to raising the bowls? Clara seems to cope perfectly well at the moment at 6 years old, but if would make life easier in the long run I would gladly make one.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Are there proven benefits to raising the bowls?
If your dog inhales food like a 5HP cyclone (like most dogs do...), then raising the bowls helps quite a bit with preventing too much air being swallowed. That means fewer upset stomachs, belching etc. Also, for larger breeds, the strain of eating off the floor can become an issue as they get older, bending down can get difficult.

T

toolferone

Nice feeder Dave, so where's the dawg house? You are setting the bar high here.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Nice feeder Dave, so where's the dawg house? You are setting the bar high here.

The dawg house is my house. I couldn't put this big sweetie outside in heat like this. He lives in the living room

Dave, your dog's feeder is nicer than my dining room table! Nice job!!!

Scott

Nothing is to good for my new shop dawg, who BTW was very instumental in the making of this feeder. He hangs out in the shop like it's his second home. The power tools don't bother him at bit, and my anti-fatigue mats are his favorite place to lay around.
I think we'll keep him :icon_thum

Dave:)

J

jeff...

Already sense I his powerful draw, Shop Dawg, more powerful than the dark side he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS