X-Stream Low Impact Logging

Status
Not open for further replies.

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
:D Howdy folks, A neighbor had some ceadr's she want's cut into benches. Imagine That, just so happens that I do that kind of thing, Who'd a thought it :shock: 8)
YA gotta just love these little log arches they will do a ton of different jobs too.

DSCF1929.jpg

Can you see the bench in there?? 8)
DSCF1935.jpg

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Hey I need one of those for firewood, I'm getting too old to carry a log on my shoulder.

Did you make that, it looks like the perfect thing for moving a small log around.

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
Yeah Mike, I built it for fetching logs outa peoples yards with out dragging the log. It has a 2000lb. winch and will carry all kinds of things. 55gal. drums, lumber, pipe and more. Real back saver. It also serves as a mobile winch. With well placed snatch blocks you can skid logs outa some tight places.:gar-Bi
There EZ to make.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
EZ if you know how to weld, something I always wanted to learn but never put the effort forth. Maybe I can trade some turning or something for one?

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
Tell Ya what Mike, I'll keep my eye out for the steel and if I come across the right stuff, on the job, I'll get it and build you one. You can come help if ya want and maybe learn how to weld?

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looks like you 2 are gettin' ready to swap some rod burnin' for some wood turnin'!:eusa_danc
Mike, most welding is like gettin' to Carnegie Hall ..... practice, practice, practice.

J

jeff...

Looks like you 2 are gettin' ready to swap some rod burnin' for some wood turnin'!:eusa_danc
Mike, most welding is like gettin' to Carnegie Hall ..... practice, practice, practice.

It's kinda like going to the bathroom - all about flow control :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS