WTB: enclosed trailer

blackhawk

Brad
Corporate Member
I am looking to buy an enclosed trailer. My ideal trailer would be a 6x10, V-nose, with a ramp door. A ramp door is a must, but I am OK with a flat nose. Largest size that I would consider is a 6x12. I am willing to travel for the right trailer. Trailer needs to be in good to great shape, mechanically and cosmetically. I'm OK if it needs some new tires, just not a new axle:)

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
I am looking to buy an enclosed trailer. My ideal trailer would be a 6x10, V-nose, with a ramp door. A ramp door is a must, but I am OK with a flat nose. Largest size that I would consider is a 6x12. I am willing to travel for the right trailer. Trailer needs to be in good to great shape, mechanically and cosmetically. I'm OK if it needs some new tires, just not a new axle:)

I've got a 6x10 I'll be selling soon, but it's door, not a ramp, if you can't find a ramp one.

blackhawk

Brad
Corporate Member
Still haven't found a trailer. If you see one parked in your neighborhood with a for sale sign, please let me know.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I just saw this on FB, I know nothing about the condition, etc.

2022 7x16 Enclosed ramp door, 7k gvwr​

$6,575
This v-nose 7x16 enclosed cargo trailer has two 3,500 lb axles with a total trailer rating of 7,000 lb GVWR. This type of trailer is ideal for light-duty or residential tasks. These trailers are built to offer you the best balance of hauling capacity and value. This model has a side door, a rear ramp door, and a 2000 lb jack. WE ALSO OFFER SIMILAR TRAILERS
SKU 4038: 7x12 Enclosed, Ramp Door, 7K GVWR- $7,097
SKU 4008: 6x10 Enclosed, Ramp Door, 3K GVWR- $4,797

RickR

Rick
Senior User
If you are still looking… Came across this on Facebook. Don’t know if price is good or bad but otherwise seems to hit all of your buttons. It is in Monroe, NC.

Attachments

• A4EAB851-5838-4F2E-8CC7-7FABAE00B66F.png
    A4EAB851-5838-4F2E-8CC7-7FABAE00B66F.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 55

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Thanks for the link!
You might want to try Results for Trailers; in North Carolina - govdeals.com I have seen trailers on there with ramp doors and axles - all are used, too!

2012 LGS Industries Trailer​
Auction Ends​
1/15/23 10:00 AM ET
2012 Manufacturer: LGS Industries, INC. DBA Look Trailers 7x12 Enclosed Trailer Pre-wired for generator Rear Ramp and Side Entry door 2 Storage Cabinets 4 scene lights mounted to each corner Trailer is located in Troutman, NC
Shows some wear and tear from normal use, but functions as it should.

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS