Wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Just a few weeks, bordering on a month ago, I found it quite easy to keep up with all of the posts on this board. Now, I notice a substantial increase on posts! Any way you can measure Steve? I know it's not my site, but dang, if I don't get a twing of "proud" when I see all those posts. WTG Steve.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Clay, if you can't keep up with all the posts you ain't trying hard enough. Are you sleeping, eating...breathing, well stop and you can keep up. Seriously, our little site is growing up, I feel proud too. Great job "papa Steve"
Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
I was just thinking the same thing Clay. Of course I haven't been able to sign on until later than normal the last few nights but there are always a bunch of new posts and a lot of members on-line when I get here. This site is fantastic. BTW, I just passed word about the site to another co-worker of mine that is a WW'er so I am hoping to see him joining soon. I am also trying to locate another guy to pass on info about the site.

I know when the site came back on-line after Christmas we were at about 397 for members. What are we now? I haven't even looked.

Keep up the great work Steve.:icon_thum

D L.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I hate :mrgreen: to say I told you so, but I told you so:lol:

In the middle of last month I suggested we needed more moderators. When told that we were doing fine, I posted these numbers

Aug 320 11/day
Sep 981 38/day
Oct 1694 56/day
Nov 2665 88/day
Dec low numbers becuase of holiday
Jan predicted 111/day

Including myself and and all moderators and admins, we have 11 people monitoring posts. I don't think we will enough.

December ended up with 2618 or 84.5/day
so far in Jan 1671 post over 13 days for 128/day, even higher than I predicted.

As far as number of members, I haven't pruned the people who haven't activated their account in a while. So we are really less than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS