Worksharp 3000 sanding disc @ Klingspor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Just talked with Paul in the Raleigh store. He will order these for in-store sales and will have them on the shelves by Friday 2/4/2011.

6"X1/2" CENTER HOLE STEARATE PSA 25PK Item:
SD06199 Your Price:
$ 11.95

Quantity:
sd06199.jpg
This disc kit is an accessory for the Worksharp sharpening and grinding system. The 25 disc pack includes 5 each: 80, 120, 220, 400, 1000 grits. The discs are sticky back, 6" diameter with a 1/2" center hole.

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Wow, that's a good deal! Maybe an excuse to visit that side of town :>

Do you know what kind of abrasive it is? Garnet? AlOx? SiC

JimD

Jim
Senior User
It is not as good a deal but they also have the micro mesh in adhesive backed 6x12 pieces of sandpaper for $10. I ordered a set of the sandpaper and a 3000 and 6000 sheet yesterday. Their shipping seems excessive ($8) but it still seems like a decent deal. The 6000 may also be overkill but we will see. I found it interesting that the Worksharp came with 2 120 grit, 5 400 grit, 5 1000 grit, and 1 3000 grit pieces. Seems like they think the 400 and 1000 are the most useful. For those of you who are closer to a store, it would be a better deal. Even with shipping it is cheaper than the Worksharp paper.

Jim

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Looks like I'm headed to Klingspor this weekend...

willarda

New User
Bill Anderson
You can buy any grit and in any combination directly from the Worksharp manufacturer (Darex). Check their website under worksharp supplies. That way you do not have to buy their combo packs which are practically useless. The disks vary in price, but are around $1-2 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS