Woodworking schools in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

New User
Monty
Thanks to a suggestion from Barbara (b4man), we now have a new feature at NCwoodworker.net - a list of woodworking schools in North Carolina! This list is meant to be a reference for our members to find resources in their area. Just like the Wood Suppliers list, Sawyers list, and Retailers list, this page can be edited by any member of our forum. Just click on the "edit" link at the bottom of the page if you have a change or addition you would like to make.

Click here to see the new page. I have included a few entries that I know about just to get started. Hopefully Steve will be able to add a link to our menu. Enjoy!

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Thanks to a suggestion from Barbara (b4man), we now have a new feature at NCwoodworker.net - a list of woodworking schools in North Carolina! This list is meant to be a reference for our members to find resources in their area. Just like the Wood Suppliers list, Sawyers list, and Retailers list, this page can be edited by any member of our forum. Just click on the "edit" link at the bottom of the page if you have a change or addition you would like to make.

Click here to see the new page. I have included a few entries that I know about just to get started. Hopefully Steve will be able to add a link to our menu. Enjoy!
Just as soon as I get the menus working again:rolf: :BangHead: :rolf: :BangHead:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
y'all have some, in the form of the weekend classes at WoodCraft, and the Woodworking Shop :)

but those of us in Region 4 are just outa luck!

DIYGUY

New User
Mark
Not real clear to me if by school is meant a place that offers some kind of certificate or just classes. In either event, I find it hard to believe that so far nobody has posted the Crafts Center at NC State. They have a fabulous workshop, unbeatable prices, great facilitators and great karma. Unfortunately the building they are in will be undergoing a year-long renovation and the future of the Center is up in the air.

Come on troops - make your voices known!

Check it out here: The NCSU Crafts Center: Gallery

Monty

New User
Monty
That's great! As I said, any user can add any program that they know about... the more the merrier! We have plenty of good choices around here, including formal schools and more informal "workshops". We want to include them all!

Thanks for the tip - I went ahead and added it. Incidentally, I also added Lonnie Bird's program, which is nearby in eastern TN. If there are others in nearby surrounding areas, please add them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors