Woodworking exp VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebarr

New User
Wayne
Just received the following e-mail if anyone is interested.

Make Your Hotel Reservations NOW…..
For the Capitol Industrial Woodworking Expo
Fredericksburg, VA – March 13-14, 2008
Special Group Rates Available through
Conference Resources Only
To Download Your Reservation Form, Go to:
www.capitolwoodexpo.com/cap/hotel.cfm
and Fax to: 336.379.0851
The Hilton Garden Inn will be the headquarters hotel.

Register to attend the Expo at www.capitolwoodexpo.com/cap/guest_registration.cfm
Use CRI as your free pass code to register for FREE. Use this code to register you and your associates.

No One Under 16 Admitted To Show Hall
For the safety of guests and exhibitors, because machinery will be in operation during this expo, no one under 16 years old (including infants in strollers and backpacks) will be admitted to the exhibit hall during set-up, show days, or dismantle.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
This is the TSI show to replace the Greensboro show. They are currently planning to alternate between VA and Greensboro, but most of us expect they will leave it in VA if they get a good reponse this year.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I think this show actually replaces the show in King of Prussia. The old Honeywell plant has been sold and is no longer available for shows. If you have gone to GSO recently, the attendance was way down. GSO and AWF in Atlanta will be on different years now. Remember that the Woodworking Show (with new owners) will return to Charlotte on March 7,8,9. If I was driving to this show, I would just drive and hour more and go to The Woodworking Show at Chantily. It is out near Dullies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS