Woodworking Channel About to Debut

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rickc

I recently ran across information about a web based woodoworking channel that is about to start up. They currently have a demo site going that you may want to check out. The first link below takes you to where you can sign up to get notices, the second is the demo site.

Requires IE 6 (FireFox seems ok)
cookies enabled
Flash player (can get free if you don't have it)
Windows Media Player (can get free if you don't have it)

Here is an excerpt from the email information I received:
By the way - If you're reading this somewhere else or someone has forwarded
this message to you, be sure to register yourself at The Woodworking Channel. Registering is the only way you'll get all the content updates and the latest information about the launch. And, if you haven't already done so, be sure to check out the demonstration site to get a taste of what's to come. The Woodworking Channel Demo Site.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I saw that demo clip, it's very interesting and unbelievable draw knife work. I just wish it wasn't a internet based network, I spend too much time in front of the computer as it is. It's nice to watch TV sometimes.
Dave:)

Matt

New User
Matt Willis
Cool clip, but I don't think I would watch the network very much. The viewer is too small and resolution is not great (at least for me). I also agree with Dave that more time in front of the computer is NOT something I need8-O

Of course, now that I have seen that clip I want to buy a draw knife, spokeshaves, and that cool foot activated vise, clamp, thingy :eusa_doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS