Woodsmith coming to a TV near you- Sort Of

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhicks

New User
Doug Hicks
Hello again. This is Doug Hicks from the Woodsmith Shop. I just got the good news today confirming what was reported above. WTVI in Charlotte will be starting up the Woodsmith Shop at a much more reasonable time. Starting Saturday Feb. 16th it will be on at 11:30AM. For those of you without a video recorder or insomnia (it is currently scheduled at 1AM), that should be great news.

I want to thank all of you for contacting WTVI. I'm sure they made the change as a result of your requests. Sometimes it does pay off to let them know what you are thinking.

In addition, if you are close enough to South Carolina to pick up one of their public television stations, you can watch the Woodsmith Shop starting today at 2:00 pm. I believe it will be on every Friday at this time.

Finally, UNCED, the public television station out of Raleigh/Durham will begin the program on January 31. I believe they will be running it on Thursdays at both 10:30 am and 3:30 pm.

Again, thanks for your support. And once you've seen the program, let me know what you think of it.

RayH

New User
Ray
YEAH!!!

I really did not want to drive to Charlotte every week for this.

Doug -- Thanks for the update. I look forward to seeing the show.

The other Ray

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Finally, UNCED, the public television station out of Raleigh/Durham will begin the program on January 31. I believe they will be running it on Thursdays at both 10:30 am and 3:30 pm.

That's great news :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

I'm glad to hear that it will be on SCETV as we get that here as part of our DirectTV package. Unfortunately, I didn't know that today was their broadcast day at 2:00 PM. Oh well, next week.

By the way, those of your with access to the DIY Channel -- remember that Friday night is loaded wi h good stuff -- an hour of This Old House starts at 7:30, followed by an hour of The New Yankee Workshop at 8:30 and ending with 1/2 hour of David Marks on Woodworks at 9:30 -- gee, I might need to forgo watching the Mercedes PGA Golf Tournamant on the Golf Channel -- choices, choices....

Last edited by a moderator:

MarvinWatkins

New User
Marvin Watkins
I just checked their website and found that it will be airring in out area, see following: (link http://www.woodsmithshop.com/schedule/?zip=27615)

The Woodsmith Shop is airing on the following station(s) in the 27615 area:

Station UNCED

01/31/2008 10:30 am (EST) Frames and Panels the Easy Way (Episode 101)
01/31/2008 03:30 pm (EST) Frames and Panels the Easy Way (Episode 101)

1 Four weeks of upcomming programming shown (01/05 - 02/02).
2 Available when station has reported episode information.
3 This is a digital station and may be identified differently on your cable or satellite system.

There are public television stations in your area that are not carrying the Woodsmith Shop. To request that those stations start airing the show, use the contact information below:

UNC-TV Research Triangle Park, NC (919) 549-7000

garymuto

New User
Gary
Thanks to this post and all of you. I have my TiVo DVR programmed to to record. I would have missed it otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS